SALES REPRESENTATIVE, AFTER-SALES SERVICE (MONTREAL)
At IO Solutions, we provide world-class service by connecting to our customers, analyzing their needs, and offering customized solutions. If you’re someone who cares about people and is genuinely invested in helping others, you’d be a great fit for our team!
Location: Option to work from our newest location at 555 Chabanel O, in the heart of Cité de la mode. Close to Sauvé/Crémazie metro stations and near the Chabanel train station and Acadie-Autoroute 40 junction.
As a customer experience and sales expert:
- Respond to customer requests by providing the best customer experience with every contact.
- Sell products and services according to customer needs.
- Answering after-sales service questions (invoicing, account modification, general information, solving customer issues or referring them to the service concerned).
- Seize sales opportunities.
- Retain customers who want to cancel or reduce their products and/or services.
- Achieve the requested goals such as sales targets or time per call.
- Perform in a computer environment and in constant change.
- Perform other tasks of the same nature or related to the job.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Have a completed high school diploma or equivalence.
- Customer oriented, have a positive attitude, empathy and good listening skills.
- Have the ability to work in a computer environment.
- Have the ability for multitasking.
- Punctual and respect working hours
- Full Time (exclusively)
- Work hours upon hiring: availability every night and every weekend
- Variable work schedule spread over 5 days (weekdays and weekends)
- Full time training Monday to Friday from 1PM to 9PM
Salary and Benefits:
- Reimbursement of monthly public transportation fees (up-to $268 a month depending on transportation area)
- 20% discount on the services offered by our partner
- Various contests, activities and events in a dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Real career and advancement opportunities
- Competitive salary plus an interesting and accessible incentive program
- Opus refund (public transport)
- Various incentives, activities and events
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Career Advancement and orientation Program
- Stability of employment
- Full time
- Montréal, Québec
- Customer Service
As soon as possible