Human Resources Director
At IO Solutions, we provide world-class service by connecting to our customers, analyzing their needs, and offering customized solutions. If you’re someone who cares about people and is genuinely invested in helping others, you’d be a great fit for our team!
Under the supervision of the VP Operations, we’re looking for a Human Resources Director.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on team player, proactive, self-driven, and innovative. She/he will also be decisive, results oriented, adaptable to change and capable of building strong relationships across the company. This candidate will build trust within the management team, and credibility within the organisation.
- University degree in human resources, labour relations or in a related field, equivalent work experience will be considered;
- Certified Human Resources Professional designation will be considered an asset (CRIA or CRHA);
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant progressive work experience including at least 2 years in a management role;
- Demonstrated experience in labour and employee relations;
- Proven leadership and decision-making skills as well as being well organized and detail oriented;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as an ability to communicate verbally and in writing in two official languages; English and French;
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work and act independently using good judgment when assessing difficult situations
- Ability to accurately listen, understand and respond appropriately
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality
- Possess analytical skills and attention to detail
- Competitive salary plus an interesting and accessible incentive program
- 50% discount on our partner's mobile phone plans
- Various incentives, activities and events
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Career Advancement and orientation Program
- Stability of employment
- Our offices are located 5 minutes away from Namur metro, near the Décarie/highway 40 junction
- Full time
- Montréal Côte-des-Neiges, Québec
- Human Resources
To be discussed
As soon as possible