Social Media Specialist – PEI
As a social media specialist, you will be reporting directly to the communication & public relations manager. Responsible representing the brand at large by being an active member in the social community. You will develop and execute social media campaigns, while creating community hype on new media and new content. The selected person will be required to travel between IO Solutions offices located in Charlottetown, Alberton and Summerside in Prince Edward Island.
Your primary focus is to ensure that both the day-to-day social scheduling, as well as creative and attention-grabbing digital assets and post copy. The goal is to accurately showcase the brand voice, while promoting content that will advertise the brand as market-leading and innovative.
- Manage the brands’ social media accounts on a daily basis (post links, info, stats, reply to messages and mentions of the brand name)
- Post updates and polls concerning the community on the social media platforms
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Report any bugs & useful feedback to Communication Manager
- Respond to all emails from the support/feedback form concerning the community
- Build and maintain all social media platforms with the goal of maximizing engagement while ensuring that content adheres to brand aesthetic and standards.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Lead new community engagement projects and launches of new social tools or opportunities.
- Work with Communication Manager to cultivate relationships with and manage outreach to influencers and select partners to secure brand-enhancing coverage.
- Plan monthly social media calendar to promote products, events, and brand initiatives in line with the Go-to-Market calendar and Annual Marketing Plan.
- Collaborate with internal and external creative team (photographers, copywriters, graphic designers) on content creation.
- Track and measure reach and impact of social media activities by establishing metrics and goals, benchmarking against competitors, and presenting insights on weekly and monthly basis.
- Stay informed on the constantly changing landscape of social media, spotting industry trends, best practices, emerging technologies, and risks
- Experience in copy-writing and/or content creation required
- Experience in Social Media Marketing an asset
- Experience in Community Management an asset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
- Mastering of social media tools and platforms
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Team player
- Bilingual: French and English (spoken/written)
- Competitive salary plus an interesting and accessible incentive program
- Opus refund (public transport)
- 50% discount on our partner's mobile phone plans
- Various incentives, activities and events
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Career Advancement and orientation Program
- Stability of employment
- Our offices are located 5 minutes away from Namur metro, near the Décarie/highway 40 junction
- Full time
- Summerside, PEI
- Alberton, PEI
To be discussed
As soon as possible